Digital Detox Clinic
The Digital Detox Clinic offers individualized psychiatric assessment and outpatient treatment to all age group patients having problem behaviours like:
- Preoccupation with the Internet/social media/online games. (Thoughts about previous on-line activity or anticipation of the next on-line session.)
- Use of the Internet in increasing amounts of time in order to achieve satisfaction.
- Repeated, unsuccessful efforts to control, cut back or stop Internet use/social media/online games.
Feelings of restlessness, moodiness, depression, or irritability when attempting to cut down use of the Internet/social media/online games.
- On-line longer than originally intended.
- Jeopardized or risked loss of significant relationships, job, educational or career opportunities because of Internet/social media/online games use.
- Lies to family members, therapists, or others to conceal the extent of involvement with the Internet/social media/online games.
- Use of the Internet/social media/online games is a way to escape from problems or to relieve a dysphoric mood. (e.g. Feelings of hopelessness, guilt, anxiety, depression.)
The clinic is located at Med Hope Clinic and is held on All Weekdays from 11:00am to 1:00 p.m.
The clinic is staffed by psychiatrist, psychologist and counselors providing individual and group therapy.
Dr. Rahul Chandhok – Senior Consultant Psychiatrist
Ms. Sudipta Majumdar – Consultant Clinical Psychologist
Ms. Shruti Sharma- Consultant Clinical Psychologist
Ms. Jasmine Arora – Consultant Clinical Psychologist
Ms. Swasti Bansal – Consultant Clinical Psychologis